Dealing a sensitive kiddo πŸ‘¦

Click Here For More Videos

Dealing a sensitive kiddo πŸ‘¦

 Is your child sensitive? I began thinking about it when few days ago, one of my uncles fake-cried while playing with somebody and my son started crying as well. He is a little sensitive but there are kids who are highly sensitive. Or if you have experienced that in any loud gathering, your kid starts get overstimulated and you worry as a parent as you see other kids totally not bothered by it as your child does! Sounds familiar? What do you do in such a situation?

As much as I did some digging on this, I found that most of the parents want to encourage their children to step out of their comfort zone and get used to for such situations but at the same time, they don't want to push them too hard that it causes trauma for them. So what to do?

🌷 Patience is the key! Realizing that some situations are going to be hard for your kid and having patience for it, is the first step.

🌷 Stopping comparison and pushing your kid beyond his/her natural limit. Ofcourse one wants their child to be fun loving too but we can motivate them by arranging such activities for them. being slow and being gradual before pushing them for a full fledge situation of such sort.

🌷 Another way that pediatricians suggest is exploring their own interests and trying to find regulation for them through their interests and making them come out of their comfort zone. Obviously if your child is not fond of music, still dropping them at music class would increase the trauma. Instead, finding their interest can bring positive outcome

🌷The research suggest that 15-20% children are highly sensitive. Although the rest 80% might be not bothered by loud gatherings or new environment but you are not alone too if you are parent to a sensitive kid and you can get over it by trying πŸ‘

πŸ‘‰How do you handle such a situation?

#sensitivekids #sensitivechildren #highlysensitivekids #highlysensitivechildren #parentsofsensitivekids #parenthood #motherhoodchallenges #parentingchallenges #parentinginnoteasy #toddlermemes #toddlerchallenges #tantrums #parentsunited #raisingtoddlers #islamabadmom #islamabadmombloggers #pakistaniblogger #mumbloggers

Post a Comment